by Amy Mackelden | Harper’s BAZAAR
- Irina Shayk stepped out in New York on Friday wearing a cobalt blue Chrome Hearts mini dress with a zipper down the front.
- The model accessorized her look with chunky black combat boots by Both.
- Shayk coparents her daughter, Lea de Seine, with ex-boyfriend, Bradley Cooper.
Irina Shayk’s off-duty style is practically perfect in every way, and her latest outfit is no exception.
Photographed in New York City on Friday, Shayk rocked the perfect mini dress. As noted by @styleofirinashayk, the model opted for a cobalt blue Chrome Hearts mini dress with a zipper down the front. She gave the outfit even more edge with a pair of chunky black combat boots by Both, and carried a By Far mini “Rachel” nude croco-embossed leather purse, named after Jennifer Aniston’s iconic character in Friends.
Earlier this year it was reported that Shayk had started dating a new man following her split from actor and director, Bradley Cooper. A source told Page Six that Shayk had been “hanging out” with Vito Schnabel, an art dealer and the owner of Vito Schnabel Gallery in New York City. A source told the publication, “I have heard rumblings about it… It’s like Noah’s Ark right now. People want to be paired up,” on account of the coronavirus pandemic and ensuing lockdown.
You Might Also Like
- A Cleaning Expert Explains the Best Way to Clean Cloth Face Masks After You Wear Them — Good Housekeeping
- 35 Delicious Pantry Recipes That Use What’s Already in Your Cabinets and Freezer — Good Housekeeping
- The Amish keep to themselves. And they’re hiding a horrifying secret. — Cosmopolitan