by Korin Miller | Women’s Health
- Elizabeth Hurley, 54, just showed off her abs in new bikini Instagram photo.
- The actress and model stays fit by eating nutritious and staying hydrated.
- She’s not big on hitting the gym, but likes to get her exercise through outdoor activity.
Summer might seem far away when you’re stuck at home until who knows when, but Elizabeth Hurley is here with a new bikini pic that’ll have you looking forward to warm beach days.
The 54-year-old actress and model shared the abs-baring photo on Instagram while plugging a new robe for her Elizabeth Hurley Beach collection.”Launching today our new limited edition, pure silk Leopard Robe to celebrate surviving six weeks of lockdown and staying (relatively) sane… 😘😘😘,” she wrote.
But, of course, all anyone could see was Liz wearing a gorgeous bikini someplace tropical looking. “This body is ungodly,” one person wrote. “Wowwww!😍🔥❤️,” another fan said. “Can we have your diet plan please and exercise routine! Ha ha .. looking absolutely incredible 👊🔥🔥🔥,” still another chimed in.
Well, for all those inquiring minds… Elizabeth’s health and fitness routine is actually pretty doable. She previously told Women’s Health that her beauty secret is “making more time for exercise, eating nutritious foods, and taking the time to do relaxing activities.”
Elizabeth also said she likes to drink two mugs of warm water first thing in the morning. Then, she has Greek yogurt with a banana and honey. At lunchtime, she usually dives into a bowl of vegetable soup, and for dinner, she likes to have grilled chicken with “lots and lots and lots of vegetables.”
Her workouts are also simple. Liz said she likes to do squats while she brushes her teeth, and regularly takes 30-minute walks with her dogs that are “fast enough to get my heart rate up.” She also does yoga and Pilates when she can.
And that, my friends, is how you score a Liz Hurley body (with a side of good genes, of course).
You Might Also Like
- PSA: Our Carb-Loving Keto Cookbook Is 32% Off for a Few More Hours
- This Dynamic Warm-Up Will Help You Prep For Your Best Workout Yet
- These Before-and-After Photos Show How Much Your Body Can Change From Drinking Less Alcohol