Mainstream historians will tell you that the Great Pyramid of Giza was a glorified tomb for the Egyptian pharaohs. The only original monument left of the original Seven Wonders of the World, this structure was created with impeccable mathematical precision, and is a unique, mysterious feat of construction and engineering.
There’s only one problem: the Great Pyramid has none of the characteristics of tombs: including extravagant artifacts, ornate wall art, sealed entrances, elaborate coffins, or even mummies themselves. It was, however, built with unique – the same materials that are used for electrical conductivity today. These facts are leading more and more historians to believe the pyramids may have had a far more useful purpose. ..that pyramid of Giza was not at all a tomb, but a power plant: generating and transmitting electricity to the civilization surrounding them. Sound impossible?
Join the Universe Inside you for a closer look!
Written and Narrated by Elisabeth Firestone: info@BestNarrator.com
– The Great Pyramid of Giza was made with over 2 million stone blocks, each weighing from 3 to 30 tons. Actually, the most gigantic ones can be as heavy as 50 tons! The base of the Great Pyramid covers an area of 592,000 square feet, and each of its sides is about 218,000 square feet in size.
– If you let go of the stereotype that ancient civilizations were less developed than we are today, a question arises: could the ancient Egyptians have had technologies as advanced as the modern ones? What if their knowledge was lost only to be rediscovered centuries later?
– Interestingly enough, the Egyptians also used a special material, dolomite, on the inner sides of the pyramid. This mineral is known to multiply electrical conductivity.
– Modern technology still can’t recreate the gypsum-based mortar that was used during the construction of the pyramids. This kind of gypsum withstands huge amounts of pressure. So this may sound bizarre, but the mortar holding them together is, in fact, stronger than the blocks of the pyramid themselves.
– In 1993, an inaccessible secret room was uncovered beneath the Great Pyramid. This room, which seemed to be deliberately concealed, was dubbed “The Queen’s Chamber”. In 2011, thanks to more developed technologies, it became possible to explore the room with the help of a remote camera.
– At the top of the Great Pyramid of Giza, there used to be a capstone made entirely of gold. It forwarded a path to transfer negative ions (those are atoms with an electrical charge) to the ionosphere (the layer of the earth’s atmosphere that contains a ton of said atoms). And that’s how an electric current of immense power was produced!
– Another weird thing you can see in such carvings is what clearly looks like a wireless antenna. Perhaps the ancient Egyptians used wireless energy for communication purposes? They very well could’ve used electricity at weaving plants to manufacture yarn.
Let’s look at the most puzzling Ancient Egypt mysteries that archaeologists and scholars still haven’t been able to solve, even thousands of years later. From lost labyrinths to enormous unfinished obelisks, stone masonry with exceptional precision, mysterious figurines, and Saqqara’s granite boxes. The ancient Egyptian civilization has captured the imagination of many people in different times and from different philosophical viewpoints and some fantastic claims have been made regarding their origins and the extent of their knowledge.
Presents eye-opening, thought- provoking, and mega-educational documentaries three times per week, don’t forget to double tap the bell when subscribing for all notifications. Each film expands the horizons of the viewers, who are open to learning more about the world, our ancient origins and the enigmatic history of our planet. Enjoy the content and don’t forget to check out the Full Feature Length Documentary and Full Film Catalog on our partner’s links. Enjoy !
Suppressed discoveries that will surprise you and forgotten secrets that will thrill you. In just a moment you will discover secrets from our past that you might not know exist, prehistoric technology and science that will astonish you. You’re going to see the world around you in a new light that people everywhere are constantly missing. Some puzzles about the past will start making sense when you learn what is invented now has been invented before. Without doubt there is a pattern which shows a lost super science once existed on this planet. You are about to see artifacts proved to be millions of years old.
Watch eye opening, thought provoking, educational, awesome documentaries by subscribing and of course hit the bell button at the top tight of the screen. We will make each film expand the horizons of the viewers open to learning more about the world. We hope you will become aware of many facts you may have been previously unaware of in this very educational Forbidden Archaeology Documentary.
-Granodiorite rocks can easily be carved using temperature techniques. Hundreds of stone spheres were found quarried in the foothills of the Talamanca Mountains. Researchers even saw a gigantic ball weighing over 16 tons.
-The Roman dodecahedron had 12 flat pentagon-shaped faces with a knob protruding on each corner. It might have been a dice, a kid’s toy, a candle holder, a simple decoration, a measuring device on the battlefield, or an astronomical instrument, to name a few.
-The Phaistos Disk was made from clay and measures about 6.2 inches in diameter. Experts concluded that it was a prayer to an ancient Minoan goddess.
-The formula of Greek fire was a well-guarded state secret for over 7 centuries. Greek fire was used in naval warfare.
-Blades made from Damascus steel were the most sought after in medieval Europe. And that’s because they were the best swords at the time.
-The Iron pillar of Delhi dates back to the Gupta period, which lasted from about 240 to 590 C.E. A small amount of rust has started to form, but it is strange that there isn’t more.
-Viking Ulfberht swords are believed to have been made around 800 to 1,000 C.E., but experts were sure that the technology used to make swords of such extraordinary quality didn’t come around until 800 years later.
-The Voynich manuscript has 240 pages broken up into four sections: herbal, astrological, balneological, and pharmacological. There have literally been dozens of failed attempts to crack this thing.
-In 132 C.E., Zhang Heng, a Chinese inventor, astronomer, engineer, scientist, scholar, and artist, invented a seismoscope and presented it to the Han court as an instrument for measuring seasonal winds and the Earth’s movements.
-The Antikythera mechanism was retrieved by a group of divers in 1900 and has been dubbed “the world’s first analog computer” and it was made around 200 B.C.E.