- You Are The Best Thing
- From a Boxing point-of- view, MMA is a farce
- SQP Art Books – Celebrating Imaginative Illustration Since 1973
- Glossary of Common Military Terms
- US Army “Visual Signals” manual
- The Cassiopaean Experiment [“The Cassiopaean Transcripts from 1994 to 2002”]
- Skyline [The Cassiopaean Transcripts from 1994 to 2002]
Candy For Your Mind
- Sorry, AOC and Bernie Sanders: Scandinavia Is No Socialist Paradise
- Starships size comparisons
- Bolshoi Babylon
- The Last of Us, Red circles or rings around eyes and irises, and bloodshot eyes [Kahlan’s Con Dar]
- The Laurent Mignard Duke Ellington Orchestra
- What time is it? It’s time for Cal Tjader.
- Wunderland (Mostly Lost Highway & Twin Peaks)
- Grant, Babcock, and the Whiskey Ring
A Glass Half Empty
All Grown UP, And Busting Loose
Daily Archives: September 30, 2018
The London Pops Orchestra and Singers offer Concert Venues, Festivals, Television and Radio networks world-wide more than a dozen unique and entertaining programs of popular music from Stage and Screen.
As ‘The Orchestra for Entertainment’ and under their dynamic conductor Ian McMillan, they have created an irresistible fusion of energy & style that puts them first in the world of concerts & entertainment today and they pride themselves on being the ‘ideal’ orchestra to create spectacular programmes to suit individual Corporate Clients for Award Ceremonies, Product Launches, Presentations & Corporate Celebrations.… read the full article
WASHINGTON — A Boeing-Saab partnership has won a $9.2 billion contract to produce the U.S. Air Force’s next-generation training jet.
… read the full article