- You Are The Best Thing
- From a Boxing point-of- view, MMA is a farce
- SQP Art Books – Celebrating Imaginative Illustration Since 1973
- Glossary of Common Military Terms
- US Army “Visual Signals” manual
- The Cassiopaean Experiment [“The Cassiopaean Transcripts from 1994 to 2002”]
- Skyline [The Cassiopaean Transcripts from 1994 to 2002]
Candy For Your Mind
- Sorry, AOC and Bernie Sanders: Scandinavia Is No Socialist Paradise
- Starships size comparisons
- Bolshoi Babylon
- The Last of Us, Red circles or rings around eyes and irises, and bloodshot eyes [Kahlan’s Con Dar]
- The Laurent Mignard Duke Ellington Orchestra
- What time is it? It’s time for Cal Tjader.
- Wunderland (Mostly Lost Highway & Twin Peaks)
- Grant, Babcock, and the Whiskey Ring
A Glass Half Empty
All Grown UP, And Busting Loose
Daily Archives: September 19, 2018
GOLDMAN SACHS: Chinese tech giants are dominating North America in VC funding for the first time, and it could be the start of an unprecedented boom (BABA, BIDU, JD)
by Ethel Jiang, Business Insider
- Chinese companies outpaced their American counterparts in venture-capital funding for the first time during the second quarter, according to Goldman Sachs.
- Tech giants and Softbank contributed the most to this milestone.
- According to Goldman’s analysts, Chinese tech giants including Alibaba and Baidu are creating ecosystems with unprecedented influence to develop new technologies and business models.