- You Are The Best Thing
- From a Boxing point-of- view, MMA is a farce
- SQP Art Books – Celebrating Imaginative Illustration Since 1973
- Glossary of Common Military Terms
- US Army “Visual Signals” manual
- The Cassiopaean Experiment [“The Cassiopaean Transcripts from 1994 to 2002”]
- Skyline [The Cassiopaean Transcripts from 1994 to 2002]
Candy For Your Mind
- Sorry, AOC and Bernie Sanders: Scandinavia Is No Socialist Paradise
- Starships size comparisons
- Bolshoi Babylon
- The Last of Us, Red circles or rings around eyes and irises, and bloodshot eyes [Kahlan’s Con Dar]
- The Laurent Mignard Duke Ellington Orchestra
- What time is it? It’s time for Cal Tjader.
- Wunderland (Mostly Lost Highway & Twin Peaks)
- Grant, Babcock, and the Whiskey Ring
A Glass Half Empty
All Grown UP, And Busting Loose
Daily Archives: September 9, 2018
Had events worked out differently, the aircraft that Tom Cruise flew in Top Gun could have been an… F-15 Eagle?
Back in the 1980s and 1990s, a Dynamic Duo symbolized U.S. military airpower. The Air Force had its powerful F-15 Eagle air superiority fighter. … read the full article
The United States Navy retired the venerable Grumman F-14 Tomcat in 2006 after more than three decades in service. However, the Tomcat’s demise has left gaps in the carrier air wing that are only now being felt.
While speed and range are priorities, the Navy remains skeptical of stealth technology as it always has.… read the full article