SHOP NZXT: http://www.shareasale.com/r.cfm?B=755…
Special thanks to NZXT, Asus, G.Skill, & Intel for sponsoring the parts!
This video features JTL’s Skylake Build: Part 2!
Skylake Build Part 1: Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzJoF…
Part 2 includes a detailed look at cable management, how to install case LEDs, and there’s even a memory boost tip at the end!
Sorry for the wait! Hope you enjoy my Skylake build part 2 video!
Here’s a list of the parts: prices found on 8/28/2015
– Motherboard: Asus ROG Maximus VIII Hero ($234.99)
– CPU: Intel i7-6700K (Not for sale yet)
– CPU Cooler: NZXT Kraken X61 280mm AIO ($128.63 & $127.29)
– Memory: G.Skill TridentZ DDR4 16GB ($139.99)
– PC Case: NZXT Noctis 450 ($149.99 & $139.99)
– PSU: NZXT HALE90 V2 Series 1000W ($229.99)
– Graphics Card: Asus Strix Gaming Radeon R9 390 ($392.20 & $339.99)
– SSD: Intel 750 Series PCIe Gen 3 x4 400GB SSD ($392.99 & $389.99)
– HDD: WD Green 2TB HDD: 3.5-inch, SATA 6Gbps ($78.99)
– OS: Windows 10 (Home): USB Flash Drive ($119.99 & $99.99)
– Optical Drive: NA
Please SUBSCRIBE, like, comment if you enjoyed this episode and want to see more!
I’ve got another channel called JTL LIFESTYLE, where I review everyday, random gadgets!
Be sure to check it out, and don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE!
If you want an injection of cuteness in your life, be sure to check out JTL CUTENESS OVERLOAD!
I’ve got a WEBSITE up called “JoanneTechLover” on SquareSpace!
I’ll try to keep this updated!
My STORENVY store for autographed prints you can buy is CLOSED for the moment.
More prints will go up in time! I ship US and internationally!
The DONATE button is up on the right side of the CHANNEL ART BAR on the home page!
Every little bit helps, and it will help fund JoanneTechLover, so that I’ll be able to bring you more of what you love to see! *muah*
Thank you! Much Love!