From the Los Angeles Times Newspaper
1. 40% of all workers in Los Angeles County (Los Angeles County has 10.2 million
people) are working for cash and not paying taxes. This is because they are predominantly illegal aliens working without a green card.
2. 95% of warrants for murder in Los Angeles are for illegal aliens.
3. 75% of people on the most-wanted list in Los Angeles are illegal aliens.
4. Over 2/3 of all births in Los Angeles County are to illegal alien Mexicans on
Medi-Cal, whose births were paid for by taxpayers.
5. Nearly 35% of all inmates in California detention centers are Mexican nationals here illegally.
6. Over 300,000 illegal aliens in Los Angeles County are living in garages.
7. The FBI reports half of all gang members in Los Angeles are most likely illegal
aliens from south of the border.
8. Nearly 60% of all occupants of HUD properties are illegal.
9. 21 radio stations in Los Angeles are Spanish speaking.
10. In Los Angeles County 5.1 million people speak English, 3.9 million speak
Spanish. There are 10.2 million people in Los Angeles County.
(All 10 of the above statements are from the Los Angeles Times)
Less than 2% of illegal aliens are picking our crops, but 29% are on welfare.
Over 70% of the United States’ annual population growth, and over 90% of the annual population growth of California, Florida, and New York, results from illegal immigration.
29% of inmates in federal prisons are illegal aliens.
We are a bunch of fools for letting this continue!
HOW CAN YOU HELP?
Send copies of this letter to at least two other people. 100 would be even better.
This is only one State. If this doesn’t open your eyes, nothing will!
I guess they [The Right] still can’t over losing the White House for a second term. 🙂